The FREE one hour live webcast will give you step-by-step instructions for making this Happy Thoughts kraft container.
The presentation will also show you how to make other projects from a variety of sponsors. The Pajama Party is free at Big Picture Classes tonight. Do not forget that if you would like to interact on the message board, participate in live chat, post to the gallery, download handouts, or enter any contests, you will need to register for the event and log in to the Pajama Party “classroom.” Creating an account is free; create one on their website.
Once you have registered, follow these steps for entering the classroom:
- Scroll to the bottom of any page and click on “My Classes” under the “My Account” category.
- On the My Classes page, click on “enter classroom” next to the Pajama Party line item.
- Now you’re in the classroom! On the night of the event, you can go to this page to interact via the live chat, enter the giveaways, and download the free Close To My Heart project handout.
- My Acrylix® Frame Flair Stamp Set (D1546)
- My Acrylix® Happy Thoughts Stamp Set (C1536)
- Chantilly Paper Packet (need 1 sheet of B&T, X7163B)
- Crème Brulee Cardstock (need 1 sheet, X5754)
- Lagoon Cardstock (need 1 sheet, X5762)
- White Daisy Cardstock (need 1 sheet, 1385)
- Whisper Cardstock (need 1 sheet, X5929)
- Whisper Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2172)
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2195)
- My Creations® Kraft Container (Z1833)
- Baker’s Twine Neutral Assortment (need 3 yards, Z1701)
- Color-Ready Trinkets Wooden Shapes (Z1844)
- Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment (Z1754)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534)
- Corner Rounder (Z578)
- Paper Trimmer (Z1783)
- My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)
- My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
- 2" × 3½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009)
- 4" × 5" My Acrylix® Block (Y1012)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
If you would like to purchase any of the items listed above to create your own kraft container, just click the Shop Now button.
I would love to see the projects you create, like this kraft container, using CTMH products. Thanks for visiting today.