Friday, April 19, 2013

More Creativity with Your Cricut®

I am thrilled that CTMH created the video Creatively Cricut®. I think they did a wonderful presentation and shared some fantastic tips and tricks. The video is a little over 12 minutes in length, but I think the ideas and tips in it are worth the time spent.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video is "Learn the tips and tricks for using die-cut pieces from Close To My Heart's Cricut® Artiste and Art Philosophy collections. Stamp on Cricut®-cut pieces, change the size using special features, and more!" Some of the products features in the video are:
I especially like the tip to cut a full 12 inch border, but the mini book is great too. I don't have many young men in my life, but that mini is making me think I might need the In Gear stamp set.

If you are curious about the Cricut® Artiste and Art Philosophy collections and would like more information or a demonstration, please do not hesitate to contact me and I'll do my best to answer your questions. If you would like to purchase any of the items to create your projects, just click the Shop Now button.


I would love to see the artwork you create. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.