To summarize, new items include:
- Base & Bling Oval Pendants in Faux Antiqued Silver (Z2008) and Faux Antiqued Gold (Z2007)
- Base & Bling Rectangle Pendants in Faux Antiqued Silver (Z2026) and Faux Antiqued Gold (Z2025)
- Base & Bling Oval Cuffs in Faux Antiqued Silver (Z2035) and Faux Antiqued Gold (Z2034)
- Base & Bling Glass Covers in Oval (Z2011) and Rectangle (Z2030)
- Base & Bling Charms in Signature (Z2024) and Journey (Z2014)
- Base & Bling Style Sheets in Signature (Z2055) and Journey (Z2054)
The square and rectangular style sheets fit perfectly in the square and rectangular pendants; to make them fit in the circle pendants, the 1" Circle Punch (Z1999) is the perfect tool. Flip the punch upside down so you can see exactly where you are punching. If you do not have the circle punch, you can trace around the glass cover and cut it out (more details about that on my Friday, February 21, 2014 blog post where Kristine demonstrates in a video).
We are also shown sticker style sheets and charms are not just for jewelry. You can use them on cards and layouts as well. I sure you will find other outside-the-box uses for the style sheets and charms too.
If you would like a refresher of the Base & Bling products that were released in the last Idea Book, you will find details in the video on my Thursday, February 20, 2014 blog post. All are still available for purchase on my OBA.
And if you would like a reminder of how Close To My Heart recommends adhering the glass covers to the base with Liquid Glass, including how to use the circle glass cover as a template to cut the square or rectangle style sheet stickers to fit the circle pendant, see the video on my Friday, February 21, 2014 blog post (you will also see a suggestion for presenting a Base & Bling Pendant as a gift).
If you have any questions about Base and Bling, feel free to send me a message. I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Click the Shop with me link if you are ready place an order. Contact me if you would like to learn how you can earn free and 50% off products by hosting an in-home or online gathering.
Finally, I would like to remind you that I am hosting a prize drawing. Entering is easy and you will find the details on Saturday's blog post.