November marks the five-year anniversary of Studio J®. To celebrate there are five ways to win through Studio J® and Close To My Heart social media.
- Everyone wins with this "bullet point". All layouts purchased in Studio J® are only $5 which makes them a savings of over 25%.
- This chance to win is just pure luck: Every fifth order placed in Studio J® during November receives a FREE surprise CTMH accessory (retail value of $5 or more) in the shipping box.
- Five lucky people will find a "golden ticket" in their Studio J® box. The five Studio J® print orders will be randomly selected. The "golden ticket" is redeemable for one of Close To My Heart's new D-ring albums loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors.
- Create new, beautiful layouts in Studio J®, choose your favorites, then post them on Close To My Heart's Facebook page using the hashtag #ctmhlucky5. After November 30, five lucky winners will be selected from the entries based on their artistry and creativity and each of these winners will receive their own D-ring album loaded with 10 Top Load Memory Protectors!
- Post a picture of your new Studio J® artwork on Instagram using the hashtag #ctmhlucky5. Just as item 4, after November 30, five lucky winners will be selected.
If you have not given Studio J® a try (or need a refresher), CTMH produced several videos on YouTube devoted to Studio J®, including two playlists.
The video above, Introducing Studio J, has the summary: "You've taken the photos, now keep the memories. Introducing Studio J™, online design software from Close To My Heart. Real life. Real scrapbooks. Real time."
There are five videos under Studio J® How-To to help get you started. They are:
- Studio J®: Photo Editing Tool - Edit your photos right in Studio J, including adjusting brightness; changing color balance and saturation; removing red-eye, blemishes, and wrinkles; and whitening teeth. Find out how easy it is in Studio J, Close To My Heart's online scrapbook design software!
- Studio J®: Personalize Your Layouts - Studio J has options galore for personalizing your scrapbook layouts! Change the color of your photos; swap the cardstock and patterned B&T paper in your layout; embellish with buttons, ribbons, and metals; and distress the surface or edges of your paper using a range of tools and colors. You'll love the way Studio J offers you incredible artistic freedom with the click of a mouse!
- Studio J®: Focus on the Photos - Learn tips and tricks that will make your beautiful photos the highlight of all your Studio J® layouts!
- Studio J®: Perfect Placement - Discover the tools in Studio J® that help you perfectly place your embellishments right where you want them!
- Studio J®: Step-by-Step Basics - You'll love the way this video walks you through creating a layout from start to finish in Studio J®!
While you are using Studio J®, there is no cost until you decide to purchase the layout. In addition, there is no software to download and install and upgrade later. Studio J® is web based. You only need digital photos, an active Internet connection and a web browser with the Adobe Flash Player plug-in to use Studio J®. So simple.
I also recommend Studio J® for printing your photos for Picture My Life. I do not know about you, but I have found it difficult to print 3" x 4" anywhere else. When you sign into Studio J®, after uploading photos, choose "Start with an Express Collection". Scroll down a little and on the left you will find "Photo Collections". Click on it and continue and on the next screen there are seven pre-set photo wells collections including one for 3" x 4 photos" with half the wells in portrait format and half in landscape, just like PML.
I have more information about Studio J® in other blog posts. You will find those posts here.
As with most promotions and giveaways, there is some fine print which is:
*Offer valid November 1–30, 2014. Pattern and color of new D-ring album to be given to winners will be at Close To My Heart’s discretion based upon availability. New kits available in Studio J® on November 1 include Confetti Wishes, Snowhaven, Seaside, Pathfinding, and Scaredy Cat. No tax or shipping will be charged on the free item(s). Studio J layouts ship in a protected box that can hold 4 to 50 two-page layouts. For additional information about shipping/handling, please visit StudioJ.com > Products and Pricing > Shipping Options.
Click here if you are ready to try Studio J®.
If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook as Brenda's Paper Crafts.