I create some interest and dimension on my card I crinkled and inked the Yuletide Carol paper. The scallop edge looked a little plain so I inked the edge with Cocoa ink using a sponge dauber. I used glue dots to hold the sequins in place, but later I was thinking this might make a nice shaker card.
Supplies I used to create the card:
- 12" x 12" Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
- Yuletide Carol Paper Packet (X7187B)
- Cocoa Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2114)
- Sponge Daubers (Z726) or Value Pack of 12 (Z1938)
- Micro Glue Dots™ (Z2089)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore, Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, green cardstock from my stash, green sequins, gold mirror cardstock
- Creative Holiday Cards cartridge
- #M3CCBA - Christmas Tree Card
- Cricut® Design Space file - this file will only work if you have the Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges linked to your account
If you have any CTMH product or promotion questions or would like more information about how my card was created, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.