Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easter 2015 Card for Francis

I created this card for our cousin Francis, the daughter of my grandmother's cousin.


The focal image is Lily Flowers, Design Space code #M39C16, from the Spring Cottage cartridge. I ungrouped the image, moved the top layer of the flowers to the side, then selected the remaining layers and flattened them to print then cut the group. Once the image was printed I selected a coordinating cardstock for the top layer of petals and added them to the card with Thin 3-D Foam Tape from CTMH (Z2060). I then added some Stickles Distress Glitter Glue - Spiced Marmalade for the flower centers.

I think Easter Blessings, Design Space code #M3CF00, from the Easter Blessings digital set adds a special sentiment on the front is this card.

The images on the card front were layered on top of a B&T from CTMH. The paper is Stella (retired).

The image Happy Easter (not pictured), Design Space code #M43C45, from Holiday Cakes digital set was cut from a green cardstock and placed inside the card.

I love the Flatten feature in Cricut® Design Space. It allows me to quickly create a beautiful card when I do not have the time to search through my cardstock stash for coordinating papers. I do not know about you, but even with my huge stash I sometimes still have trouble finding the perfect shade (or coordinating shades of cardstock) for projects and CDS is saving me much time.

Thanks for visiting today. If you have a moment, please leave a comment. I love to know what people think about my crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.