Then I needed a few more lip balm standing cards; see Wednesday's post for more information. Since time was getting tight, I used the same patterned papers, but selected different colors of cardstock.
Yesterday I delivered Easter goodies to those I will not see today and they were a hit (if I so say so myself).
Close To My Heart supplies I used to create the boxes:
- Cashmere Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2175)
- Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2117)
- Pixie Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2644)
- Honey Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2162)
- Sponge Daubers (Z726) or Value Pack of 12 (Z1938)
- Scallop Embossing Folder (Z3021)
I am a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant and the linked products above may be ordered from my Online Business Address. The list of other products and links to them are for your convenience only; I am not an affiliate of any other retail outlet. If the craft projects I share inspire you and you would like to use Close To My Heart products to create them I would appreciate it if you choose to order from me.