Saturday, March 5, 2016

Reminder - 2016 Community Showcase

Update: 3/14/2016 - the raffle prizes I offered at the Community Showcase have been delivered. Maybe we will meet at the 2017 Community Showcase and your name will be drawn.

I am writing to remind you that tomorrow from 1pm to 4pm I will have a table at the 2016 Community Showcase at the S-VE High School in Spencer, NY. If you are in the area I would love it if you stopped by and say hello.

In her S-VE Town Talk column in The Ithaca Journal on Tuesday, March 1, 2016, Sally Marx wrote "If you are convinced that you never, ever have your name drawn, this is a great place to improve your chances of winning something. There will food available to buy, health screening, music performances, and free samples to try. Bring a small bag to collect all the great freebies that are given away." If this doesn't convenience you to attend, I don't know what will.

Here's a map if you need directions:



As I mentioned on February 20, in 2015 there were 73 exhibitors and "all businesses that sell, barter, or give away good and services". I have also read that "the [Spencer] Chamber [of Commerce], Haefele TV and Tioga State Bank are going together for a large cash raffle" and it is my understanding that many of the exhibitors have raffles at their booths (I thought I would have two - stop back tomorrow to learn about my other raffle item). The SVE Jazz Band and other groups will be providing entertainment.

As a reminder, I will be raffling these items at my table.



If you cannot visit me at the Community Showcase, please find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.