The watercolor options available from CTMH are:
CTMH also carries Watercolor Paper (Z3146) and a Paintbrush Set (Z3188). If case you missed it, CTMH Corporate produced a video Seven Things You Can Do With Watercolor which I shared here in October 2015. The CTMH Watercolor Paper has a smooth finish. If you have both White Daisy cardstock and Watercolor Paper on your desk and you get them mixed up, you can tell them apart because the White Daisy is a brighter white.
You should have arrived here from ***Jennifer Dykstra's jd designs***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
I had to go on a business trip to a not-so-warm or tropical location the week of February 22 so before I headed out, I stamped several images that would be perfect for coloring with different mediums and I planned to color away in my room after dinner. For the ease of carrying and using my supplies, I concentrated on using watercolor pencils, but you know about the best laid plans... I did manage to get some individual images colored and cut them out at home. When I returned home to create my card, I found I wanted to create a background that is different than I have created before so I used the Watercolor Paints. I tore Kaleidoscope paper for the ground.
I hope you like how my card turned out.
Before you head to ***Jean McNulty's Stamping Maui***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ March 2016 SOTM: Sunshine Birdies Stamp Set (S1603)
- My Acrylix™ Hopping By Stamp Set (D1633)
- 5½" X 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- Kaleidoscope Paper Packet (X7202B)
- 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Watercolor Paper (Z3146)
- Paintbrush Set (Z3188)
- Watercolor Pencils (3505)
- Waterbrush Medium (1771) - retired; or you could use the fine brushes in the Paintbrush Set (Z3188)
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: craft knife, glass mat
I love to hear what people think of my creations, so if you have a moment please leave a comment letting me know your impressions. Thank you for visiting today.
So you do not have to scroll up, the next stop on the hop is ***Jean McNulty's Stamping Maui***.