I cut the "Happy Birthday" balloon for another project, but I was not thinking and cut it too large for the space I planned to use it. I didn't want it to go to waste, so figured out another way to use it.
I looked around, I don't remember if I just searched and browsed Cricut® Design Space or if I looked through the Artfully Sent handbook, but I came upon this pop-up card and though it would be perfect to use the "Happy Birthday" balloon on.
The supplies I used to create this card:
- Confetti Wishes Paper Packet (X7189B) - retired
- Cardstock in the following colors: Canary (X5772), Crystal Blue (1292), Pacifica (X5759), Thistle (X5769)
- Paper Fundamentals Adventure - Canary - retired
- Prisma Glitter (Z134) - retired
- Bonding Memories™ Glue Pen (Z553)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (Z3168) - Celebrate Pop-up Card - #M101344
- supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Explore; Cricut® Design Space; Happy Birthday - #M9F467A - Thoughts & Phrases - Good Times; Pilot Frixon Ball Erasable pens; Simple Celebrations (writing font)
If you are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.
If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts. Thank you for visiting today.