Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Storybook Alphabet with Prickly Pear Paper

The Corporate Artists created this new artwork featuring the July SOTM and July's featured paper pack Prickly Pear. You might notice this photo on rotation when you visit my Consultant Website this month.


This artwork is in addition the artwork published in Seasonal Expressions 2. The Corporate Artists created this layout, two cards and a home decor frame.

If you would like to create something similar, the recipes are:


Click on the image if it is too small to read. If you would rather a PDF of the recipes, you can download it here.

I was inspired by the card samples so I used the idea to create a retirement card that I shared on the So Hard to Say Goodbye Blog Hop. And I created this Hello card to add to my stash to send someday.


All supplies I used to create this card are from Close To My Heart:
I will share recipes from March to May over the next few weeks. I hope you enjoy these additional projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.