Saturday, May 19, 2018

Happy Birthday Emma

We gave Emma her card weeks ago, so I can share her first birthday card without spoiling any surprises. For Emma's first birthday the card had to be extra special so I created a twist and pop card. This is the card front.


When the card is opened, there are several more animals for Emma to look at.


I used a mix of Close To My Heart and other products. Here is a list of what I used in case you would like to create something similar:
  • My Acrylix™ Stamp Set: March 2018 SOTM: Birthday Time (S1803) - retired
  • Thin Cuts: Sweet Baby Stamp + Thin Cuts (Z3376), Happy Birthday (Z3304) - retired
  • Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pads: Charcoal (Z2831), Bashful (Z2819), Heather (Z2826)
  • Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
  • paper packets: Gimme Some Sugar Paper Packet (X7228B) - retired
  • 12" X 12" Cardstock: Bashful (X5941), White Daisy (1385)
  • Cricut® Cuttlebug™ (available at Level 1 of Hostess Rewards; see page 4 of Annual Inspirations 2017-2018)
  • Cricut® Explore Air™ 2 (available at Level 3 of Hostess Rewards; see page 4 of Annual Inspirations 2017-2018)
    • my Design Space files are here if you would like to try your own Twist and Pop Card (I did not cut the extra decorative layers, but I did use them on a Mother's Day Card and a Baby Shower Card
  •  Supplies not from Close To My Heart: the Craftwork Card's blog for instructions to cut and assemble the Twist and Pop Card; Tattered Lace/Rare Earth Collaborations: Wishing on a Star (436336), Ready to Go (436335), Bunnies Just For You (436337) and Catch a Falling Star (436338), Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils
Even though Emma just turned one, I think she liked the animals and movement on her card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.