Monday, October 29, 2018

Holiday Sparkle Card Variations

Hello. As I mentioned yesterday, the Holiday Sparkle special is only available until 11:59pm Mountain Daylight Time on Wednesday, October 31st.

I have been playing with Card One of the Holiday Sparkle Cut Above® card kit; the kit creates six each of the two 5" x 7" cards pictured here:

Holiday Sparkle Card One
Holiday Sparkle Card Two

I added a scalloped circle from the Artbooking cartridge and used the Clear and Mint Shimmer Brushes to add a little something extra.






While my card did not change significantly, I think the little extras personalize the cards for my family and friends. I used the foam fr

The products I used to create the cards are:
To create a similar card with a Cricut® cut, you will need the Artbooking cartridge linked to your Cricut® account. I resized the Doily Circle to 3.4" and used the Contour feature to make the scallops solid.

If you would like to purchase any of the Holiday Sparkle options,

Holiday Sparkle Bundle (CC101810)
Love with All the Trimmings (CC10188)
Cut Above® Card Kit—Holiday Sparkle (CC10189)

you will find them on my Consultant Website until the end of day (Mountain Time) on Wednesday, while supplies last. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.