Monday, December 16, 2019

Oh My Heart especially for Valentine's Day

Celebrate Valentine's Day in style with the Oh My Heart Collection.

Oh My Heart
This collection features an exclusive paper packet, coordinating cardstock and stamp set. The featured colors are Ballerina, Candy Apple, Glacier, Lemonade, Pixie, Raspberry, Smoothie, and White Daisy. You can save 25% when you purchase Oh My Heart items in a workshop kit that includes the papers, cardstock, and stamp set, together with a few additional supplies to create fun handmade cards and scrapbook pages. There are Workshop Instructions created for this collection.

Oh My Heart Paper Packet
+ Sticker Sheet (CC12010)
Oh My Heart Paper Packet
(CC12011)
paper in Oh My Heart Paper Packet and Oh My Heart Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
paper in Oh My Heart Paper Packet and Oh My Heart Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
paper in Oh My Heart Paper Packet and Oh My Heart Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
sticker sheet only included in
Oh My Heart Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
Oh My Heart Coordinating Cardstock
(CC12012)
Oh My Heart
(CC12013)
Oh My Heart Workshop Kit
with Stamp Set (CC12014)
Oh My Heart Workshop Kit
without Stamp Set
(CC12015)

If you select the Oh My Heart Workshop Kit and follow the Workshop Instructions, you will create the following pages and cards:

Project 1
Project 2
Projects 3-5, 7-10, 12, 14-15, 17-18
Projects 19-21, 23-26, 11, 27-30
Projects 31-39, 42
Projects 6, 13, 16, 22, 40, 41

This flyer summarizes the Oh My Heart Workshop special:

Oh My Heart Flyer - front
Oh My Heart Flyer - back

You can download a PDF copy of the Oh My Heart flyer here.

If you do not already have them in your crafty stash, there are a few additional items needed to complete the projects as shown:

All of the additional supplies needed are also listed on the Flyer and Workshop.

Oh My Heart is available until February 29, 2020 while supplies last.

If you have any questions any CTMH products or specials, please reach me via the contact form to the right. Thank you for dropping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.