Friday, February 28, 2020

Leap Year 2020

Thank goodness for an extra day in February this year. This has been a particularly busy week for me, appointments or meetings every night; maybe it has been busy for your too. Thankfully we have an extra day to order from the January–February 2020 catalog.

Cover January–February 2020 Catalog
As you know, CTMH typically does not publish a retiring list for the two-month catalogs and most items are available while supplies last (if stock remains after the life of the book, they are moved to the Online Only area of my Consultant website). That said, there are a few favorite items from the January–February 2020 catalog that will be included in the 2021 Core Catalog:
As I learn of other products that will continue to be available in future catalogs, I will update this list.

We also have an extra day to take advantage of the specials ending on February 29th at 11:59pm MST: Stamptacular, Oh My Heart, Be Mine, All Around Creativity and the February SOTM Cherishing Her.

I hope you enjoy the last two days of February and you get a chance to enjoy the weekend free from shoveling snow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.