Saturday, February 1, 2020

February 2020 CTMH News

I just completed a quick search and learned that there are about 46 days until spring. Since we our winter has been pretty mild so far, I hope we do not experience many really cold or snowy days between now and then. When the lower snowfalls of this winter were discussed on the local news this week the meteorologist reminded the anchors that the Blizzard of 1993 happened closer to mid-March. Imagine how much crafting you could get done stuck at home. I was in Niagara Falls during the storm so I idled away my time people watching.

February 2020 brings us a another beautiful Stamp Of The Month: Cherishing Her.

Cherishing Her (S2002) - CTMH SOTM February 2020
Cherishing Her (S2002) is an exclusive D-size set of 23 stamps that is only available for purchase during the month of February 2020. The stamp set can be yours for $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart products (and you qualify for additional sets at $5 for each $50 you spend). Alternatively it is available at $18.95. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks for this stamp set are: 1" × 1" (Y1000), 1" × 3½" (Y1002), 2" × 2" (Y1003) and 5" × 6" (Y1015).

CTMH Corporate Artists created two pretty cards using the Cherishing Her stamp set.

cards created with Cherishing Her
If you would like a list of the products used to create the above layout, you will find the information in the Recipes, a PDF file that lists the products used to make the samples in the January–February 2020 Catalog. I am participating in a Cherishing Her blog hop this month; you will find my post here tomorrow. Please visit my February SOTM (S2002) Cherishing Her Pinterest Board for other samples of how the Cherishing Her stamp set was used.


Stamptacular

Stamptacular Sale
During February 2020 Stamptacular is here! Save 35% on selected stamps including these five exclusive favorites coming back (click on the flyer for a larger view or download the flyer here):

Stamptacular Flyer - five exclusive favorites
In addition to savings on stamps, there are discounts on dozens of Stamp + Thin Cuts bundles.


Stamptacular Stamp +
Thin Cuts Flyer

page 1

Stamptacular Stamp +
Thin Cuts Flyer

page 2

Stamptacular Stamp +
Thin Cuts Flyer

page 3

The Stamps + Thin Cuts flyer can be downloaded here.


Oh My Heart

Oh My Heart
Oh My Heart continues to be available until February 29, 2020 while supplies last. I shared the details of Oh My Heart in mid-December. Oh My Heart features an exclusive paper packet, coordinating cardstock and stamp set. The featured colors are Ballerina, Candy Apple, Glacier, Lemonade, Pixie, Raspberry, Smoothie, and White Daisy. You will save 25% when you purchase Oh My Heart items in a workshop kit that includes the papers, cardstock, and stamp set. When you use the Workshop Kit together, with a few additional supplies and follow the Workshop Instructions created for this collection, you will create over 40 cards and one each 2-page and single page layouts. Please see my mid-December post or the Oh My Heart page on my Consultant Website for all of the details.


Be Mine

Be Mine
Also continuing is the Be Mine Wooden Heart Banner. This became available in mid-January; I shared the details then or you will find them on the Be Mine page of my Consultant Website. Be Mine is also available until February 29 while supplies last.


All Around Creativity

All Around Creativity

The five All Around Creativity wreaths continue to be available during February while supplies last, however the special offer for purchasing four or more on one order ended on January 31st. The wreath is still a great home décor piece. Everything is included except adhesive (and paint if you choose to not keep the natural wood color). All of the details are on the All Around Creativity page of my Consultant Website.


February 2020 is the last month the current "seasonal" catalog is valid.

Cover January–February 2020 Catalog
As you have probably seen me comment, unlike older Idea Books CTMH typically does not publish a retiring list for the "seasonal" catalogs. Items are available while supplies last and if stock remains after the life of the book, they are moved to the Online Only area of my Consultant website. Like the rest of my shopping site, the Online Only and Clearance sections can be ordered from day or night.

I hope February treats you well. Stay warm, safe and healthy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.