Sunday, March 1, 2020

March 2020 CTMH News

It is 10:46pm on March 1 and am wishing that it was Friday night again.  The past few days have been so busy. If you stopped by earlier, you saw I was not ready for the first and this blog post was not complete. I believe it is finally ready.

March 2020 gives us the elegant Family Legacy Stamp Of The Month.

Family Legacy (S2003) - CTMH SOTM March 2020
Family Legacy (S2003) is an exclusive D-size set of 17 stamps that is only available for purchase during the month of March 2020. The stamp set can be yours for $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart products (and you qualify for additional sets at $5 for each $50 you spend). Alternatively it is available at $18.95. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks for this stamp set are: 1" × 1" (Y1000), 1" × 3½" (Y1002), 2" × 2" (Y1003), 3" × 3" (Y1006) and 2" × 3½" (Y1009).

CTMH Corporate Artists created a card and page using the Family Legacy stamp set.

card and page created with Family Legacy
If you would like a list of the products used to create the above items, you will find the information in the Recipes, a PDF file that lists the products used to make the samples in the March–April 2020 Catalog. I am participating in a Family Legacy blog hop this month; you will find my post here tomorrow. Please visit my March SOTM (S2003) Family Legacy Pinterest Board for other ideas to use the Family Legacy stamp set.

These Are My People

These Are My People
The These Are My People exclusive collection is designed for documenting special moments and memories.

There is a These Are My People Cut Above® kit which features 6″ × 8″ pre-printed base pages that can be decorated with die-cuts and stickers to create an entire album focused on the people who bring joy to your life. It also includes a custom SVG file you can use to decorate the cover of your album when you’re done with it!

Also available are a paper packet (with or without a Sticker Sheet), coordinating cardstock, coordinating stamp set and a workshop kit (with or without the stamp set). All options are shown on my Consultant Website.

March–April 2020 Catalog

cover March–April 2020 Catalog
The new CTMH catalog is out. You can view this catalog online or download a PDF.

Thank you for dropping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.