Friday, December 25, 2020

Wishing You A Happy Holiday

On this merriest of holidays I thought I would share some of the Christmas cards we sent this year.

While we typically prefer more traditional holiday designs, we thought in this unique year we would make an exception. I purchased the special on Black Friday and with some inspiration from other Close To My Heart Maker's, I created a few cards to share with family and friends who we thought would enjoy the humor. If we weren't sure, we sent more traditional cards.

All of the cards use Quarantine Christmas (CC115026) stamp set that was available during the Black Friday sale.

Oh Deer What A Year cards
Oh Deer! What A Year! cards

In addition to Quarantine Christmas I used Comfort & Joy papers that were featured in the September–October 2020 catalog. I also used Scarlet Glitter Paper.

Snow-cial Distancing cards
Snow-cial Distancing cards

I used several stamps sets on this card: Quarantine Christmas, The Jubilee Crew (C1879), Elegant Snowflakes (D1981), The Great Indoors (CC5217) – retired. I also used Serenity paper, Toffee cardstock and Blue Belle Glitter Paper.

Baby It's COVID Outside cards
Baby It's COVID Outside cards

On my final card I used Quarantine Christmas and Elegant Christmas and stayed with the blue tones with a touch of Toffee.

I think people enjoyed the lighthearted non-traditional Christmas cards; I received a phone call after one family received their card – I'd used the Through Think & Thin (CC7211) – inside their card. I truly hope I do not have a reason to use the Quarantine Christmas stamp set again in 2021. 

I hope you are having the merriest of holidays and wish you a very happy and healthy 2021.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.