Monday, January 18, 2021

January–February 2021 New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to the Close To My Heart New Product Blog Hop brought to you from same the group of CTMH Makers who bring you the Stamp Of The Month Blog Hop. Today we are featuring projects created with products found in the new CTMH January–February 2021 catalog.

We have just shy of 20 CTMH Makers sharing their creations on this hop. If you just happened upon my post, clicking the link to the next blog (often found near the bottom of the page) will take you full circle.

CTMH New Product Blog Hop - cover January–February 2021 Catalog
CTMH New Product Blog Hop - cover January–February 2021 Catalog

You should have arrived here from ***Michelle Loncar's Show and Tell, with Michelle***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda also keeps a list of all blog hop participants on her blog at If You Bling It.

I needed a few more Thank You cards, so I used items from the Happiness Lives Here collection with the January 2021 SOTM Every Thank You.

card 1 created with Happiness Lives Here and Every Thank You
card created with Happiness Lives Here and Every Thank You

With a stamp from the January 2021 SOTM, I stamped on Blue Belle cardstock using Blue Belle ink to create a background. After applying the Blue Belle piece to the card front, I framed it with a skinny strip (⅛ inch) of Blue Belle Shimmer Paper. I used another strip (about ¼ inch wide) of Peach cardstock and stamped it with one of the border stamps in Happiness Lives Here—Cardmaking to create a faux Zip Strip.

card 2 created with Happiness Lives Here and Every Thank You
card created with Happiness Lives Here and Every Thank You

On this card I created a background using a stamp from the January 2021 SOTM stamping with VersaMark™ Ink and embossing with Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder. Again I created a faux Zip Strip using Peach cardstock and ink and a border stamp from Happiness Lives Here—Cardmaking.

close-up of clear embossing on card 2
close-up of clear embossing on card 2

Here's a close-up of the clear embossed background stamping and the stamped strip.

I've always thought blue and yellow look great together so I came up with this card.

card created with Happiness Lives Here and Every Thank You
card created with Happiness Lives Here and Every Thank You

I stamped Blue Belle cardstock using White Daisy Pigment ink and embossed with White Super Fine Embossing Powder. I added strips of the Happiness Lives Here Canary paper to the edges.

Before you head to ***Crafty Happy by Darlys Recker***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:

If you are not already working with a CTMH Maker, you may purchase all of the supplies I used at my Consultant website.

If you have a few moments, please leave a comment letting me know what you think of the cards I created. I hope you are enjoying the projects created with items you will find in the January–February 2021 catalog. Thanks for hopping with us!

So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Crafty Happy by Darlys Recker***.

13 comments:

  1. Love your background and the use of these stamps!! Great job & very creative Brenda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of your cards and the variety! Great designs and I love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards! My favorite is the diagonal cut card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty cards. My favorite is the diagonal cut card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you used the stamps for all your backgrounds- such clever ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I just love the background stamping! Great Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to combine this stamp set with the SOM!! These are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like how you used this stamp set - the stamped backgrounds are terrific :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love them all, super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great cards! I love how you used the products to create such awesome designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.