Friday, January 1, 2021

CTMH Every Thank You SOTM Blog Hop - January 2021

Happy New Year! Welcome to the January 2021 SOTM Blog Hop featuring the stamp set Every Thank You. This month there are almost 20 CTMH Makers sharing projects created with the CTMH Stamp Of The Month Every Thank You. Our blog hop is a circle; visiting the next blog (typically via a link near the bottom of the post) will take you back to where you started.

Every Thank You Blog Hop Badge
Every Thank You - January 2021 SOTM

You should have arrived here from ***Krista's Crafty Corner by Krista Hershberger***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt also keeps a list of all participants on her blog at If You Bling It.

Every Thank You Stamp Set
Every Thank You Stamp Set

There are two types of stamp sets that I cannot pass by–any with Birthday and/or Thank You wishes–so I was excited to see the January 2021 SOTM. I love the variety of ways you can say Thank You with this SOTM.

Every Thank You and Happiness Lives Here card 1
card created with Every Thank You and Happiness Lives Here

On this card I used a flower stamp from the Operation Smile™ stamp set Every Bit of Wonderful inked with Peach to random stamp on the light side of two pieces of Peach cardstock. Skinny strips (⅛ inch) of Desert Rose Shimmer Paper was used to dress up the card a bit. After stamping the sentiment in Black on the darker side of Peach cardstock, I fussy cut the shape and added to the card using 3-D Foam Tape.

Every Thank You and Happiness Lives Here card 2
card created with Every Thank You and Happiness Lives Here

I kept this card very clean and simple.

close-up of card 2
close-up of Shimmer on card 2

I spattered Peach Shimmer Brush on the light side of Peach cardstock. When that dried I used a stamp platform to stamp "thank you" twice on the light side of Peach cardstock. I covered where the two papers meet with Desert Rose Shimmer Paper cut ⅛ inch wide.

Every Thank You and Happiness Lives Here card 3
card created with Every Thank You and Happiness Lives Here

I decided to switch things up a bit and used the reverse side of the flower paper. To create the sentiment, I used second generation Blue Belle ink on the solid "You" stamp, then I stamped over it with first generation Blue Belle using the striped "highlight" stamp.

close-up of card 3
close-up of Shimmer on card 3

I only recently ordered a Paprika Shimmer Brush, so on this card I splattered the light side of Paprika cardstock using a Peach Shimmer Brush then set it aside to dry. It is hard to see in this photo, but I used the Clear Shimmer Brush on the dark side of Paprika to create a faux Zip Strip (which I placed next to the patterned paper). When everything was dry, I assembled the card using a ⅛ inch wide piece of Blue Belle Shimmer Paper where the two Paprika cuts meet. I added the sentiment with 3-D Foam Tape.

Every Thank You and Happiness Lives Here card 4
card created with Every Thank You and Happiness Lives Here

I used some leaf stamps from Every Bit of Wonderful inked with Sage to random stamp on the light side of Sage cardstock for the bottom panel. Again I used a narrow strip of Desert Rose Glitter Paper to embellish. Since I knew I was cutting the dark side of Peach using the Scalloped Circle Thin Cut, I left the light side of the Peach cardstock panel untouched. I stamped the sentiment using Sage on White Daisy. I used Thin 3-D Foam Tape to add the White Daisy circle to the Peach Scalloped Circle and that stack to the card front.

Every Thank You and Happiness Lives Here card 5
card created with Every Thank You and Happiness Lives Here

I selected the grid side of the flower paper for this card. When I splattered the Paprika cardstock for this card, I used the Toffee Shimmer Brush and I used Blue Belle Shimmer Paper again.

Before you head to ***Gina Brandstetter's Gina's Little Corner of StampinHeaven***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:

If you are not already working with a CTMH Maker, you may purchase all of the supplies I used at my Consultant website.

If you have a few moments, please leave a comment letting me know what you think of my card. I hope you are enjoying the projects created with Every Thank You. Thanks for hopping with us!

So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Gina Brandstetter's Gina's Little Corner of StampinHeaven***.

13 comments:

  1. What a nice variety in your cards. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are perfect for all thank you situations - well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the different techniques and added touches. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are great! Love the simplicity in design of the very first one; very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the subtle backgrounds you have created with tone on tone stamping and splatters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the simple design of your cards! I think I need to go back and make some like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I love the touches of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty cards! The strips of glitter paper really add a lot to your designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.