Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Year of the Tiger Stamp Set

Since the Year of the Tiger Stamp Set is not in a catalog, I do not have a flyer, and I thought you might like to know that the stamp is available, I created this post. I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I hope you don't fall out of your chair. [insert a grin]

Celebrate the Year of the Tiger with an exclusive Year of the Tiger stamp set!

Year of the Tiger Stamp Set (A1263)
Year of the Tiger Stamp Set (A1263)

A CTMH Corporate artist created this card with the Year of the Tiger.

card created with Year of the Tiger
card created with Year of the Tiger

This stamp set was initially designed for the Japanese market, and now Close To My Heart has made it available to everyone. To locate and order this stamp set through my eCommerce website, you can search for it by the item number (A1263), the name Year of the Tiger or click here.

By the way, if you are ever looking for an alternative spelling for a word, e.g., mum instead of mom, be sure to search my eCommerce website. Stamps with alternative spellings are usually available and typically have an "E" appended to the item number.

Have a great "hump" day and remainder of February 2022.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.