Monday, July 25, 2022

July–September 2022 New Products Artwork Showcase

Today's card for the CTMH Artwork Showcase was created with new items you will find in the July-September 2022 catalog.

CTMH Artwork Showcase July-September 2022 Catalog
CTMH Artwork Showcase July-September 2022 Catalog

I created this fun, bright, and sunny card with items from the July-September 2022 catalog.

Beach Party Card
Beach Party Card

When a new catalog is about to be released, Close To My Heart holds a catalog launch event that any Maker can choose register for. This card is inspired by one of the cards we created at the launch.

I used second generation Sundance ink to stamp the squares in the lower right corner while all of the other stamping was completed in first generation.

Here's a complete list of products used; all supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:

If you are not working with a CTMH Maker, you may purchase the supplies I used at my eCommerce website.

Be sure to visit Melinda Everitt's CTMH Artwork Showcase on Facebook to see other art work created with items from the July-September 2022 catalog.

If you are like me, you are very grateful that the heat and humidity have subsided a bit. We had a storm go through Sunday afternoon and we lost power for about 8 hours; it was a little difficult since we didn't have fans or anything cold to drink, but fortunately we made it out the other side. I hope you are able to get outside and enjoy the more pleasant temperatures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.