Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Frosty Days Cards

When I sent out to make Valentine's Day cards this year, I also worked on using any and all items in my craft stash. I looked at a stamp and just let my mind wander with ideas.

card created with S2301 Frosty Days
card created with S2301 Frosty Days
On the card above I used a few colors of Cosmic Shimmer Jamie Rodgers Pixie Sparkles to create the background. You cannot tell from the photo, but I stamped hearts from Frosty Days on the letters cut from Raspberry cardstock with the retired Block Alphabet Thin Cuts.

card created with S2301 Frosty Days
card created with S2301 Frosty Days

card created with S2301 Frosty Days
card created with S2301 Frosty Days
Lunch is over and I'm out of time to write more about how the cards were created. I will try to fill in more later. If you have questions, please contact me via the contact form to the right.

Have a great day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.