Monday, January 30, 2023

Where Did January Go?

I am writing this the evening of January 30 and I am wondering where the past month went. If time flies this fast before retirement, what will time be like when I am able to retire?!

Before January ends and Frosty Days, the January 2023 Close To My Heart Stamp Of the Month, is no longer available, I wanted to share one of the four cards I created with this set.

card created with S2301 Frosty Days
card created with S2301 Frosty Days

As you can see, I used Frosty Days to create Valentine's cards for my great nieces and great nephew. The birds, squirrel and tree were stamped on White Daisy cardstock with the Intense Black Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z4189) then colored with Watercolor Pencils (Z3630) and fussy cut. I cut a piece of scrap cardstock using the Hearts Slimline Thin Cuts (Z3992) and used it as a stencil on the White Daisy cardstock (1385) background. I used the retired Tattered Rose Distress Oxide™ Ink Pad with the Mini Ink Blending Tool (Z3886) to ink. I used some glitter glue from my stash (I am trying to stash bust) on some of the hearts that were "left over" from the Hearts Slimline, but you could use the Stickles™ Glitter Glue colors of your choice. I used the Mini Envelope Thin Cuts (Z3767) to cut a piece of Flamingo Cardstock (X6050). I attached the envelope so it looked like the bird was shaking hearts out of the envelope. I used a mix of Dual-tip Multi-bond Glue Pen (Z3441) and Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060) to attach the hearts. The sentiment is from the Now & Forever Stamp Set (CC12224) and was stamped in Sangria or Scarlet; I am sorry, but I don't remember.

If I get a chance during my lunch break tomorrow, I will share the three other cards I created with this set.

In addition Frosty Days, Workshop Wow: Four Seasons is also ending tomorrow.

Workshop Wow: Four Seasons
Workshop Wow: Four Seasons
Workshop Wow: Four Seasons was so popular that there are only a few options remaining, but whatever is left when the calendar flips to February 1, 2023 in Utah (MST) - where CTMH is headquartered - will no longer be available.

I hope you like my card. I'd be interested to hear what you think of it.

Enjoy this last day of January 2023

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.