Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Another Layers of Beauty Sympathy Card

This is the second of five sympathy cards I created last week. I used the Layers of Beauty Bundle (163519) which includes the Photopolymer Stamp Set (163514), Dies (163518), and Decorative Masks (163517) to create this card.

sympathy card created with Layers of Beauty
sympathy card created with Layers of Beauty

I stamped the floral spray from the Layers of Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set (163514) twice onto white cardstock using a Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (132708). The first stamped image was onto the top card layer and the second was on a smaller piece of cardstock, making sure the rose with three leaves fit onto it. I then used the Layers of Beauty Decorative Masks (163517), blending brushes and Honey Butter, Pumpkin, Scarlet and Clover Stamp Pads from CTMH to color the images.

Layers of Beauty Dies (163518)
Layers of Beauty Dies (163518)

The "focused" image (rose with three leaves) was die cut with the die circled in red above. The die allows Layers of Beauty to be used in a decoupage style.

decoupage on Layers of Beauty Sympathy Card
decoupage on Layers of Beauty Sympathy Card
After cutting the image with the die, I did trim a little more with my scissors and used the blending brush to "tone down" the white edges. Then I used Stampin’ Dimensionals® (104430) to layer the rose/leaves on top of the card front.

The sentiment is from CTMH: RYS102 Bluebird Sentiments. It was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.

If you had questions about the Layers of Beauty Dies, or even if you did not, I hope you like the idea of decoupage, especially with this Bundle. Myself, I am very pleased with the results.

Have a great rest of your week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.