Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Blooming Flourishes

My Acrylix® stamps are very versatile. Discover how to combine several stamp images to create a cute border design. The My Acrylix® The Best Things stamp set was used to make a border on a mini album (it can also be seen on page 98 of the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book). Later in the video, see how the My Acrylix® Just For You stamp set was used to create a border that looks like lace.


Featured items used in the video:
My Acrylix® The Best Things stamp set (Y1012
My Creations® Bookmark Album (Z1740)

Click on any of the links above to learn more about the products or to place an order. If you need My Acrylix® Blocks, you will find the entire selection here. The recommended block size for each stamp set is listed just below the item description.

If you would like to
schedule a Home or Online Gathering, do not hesitate to contact me.

I completed the last two courses I needed to meet the requirements for the "Master's of Close To My Heart Business" in The Training Academy last night. My next goal is to complete all of the courses for Close To My Heart Training Academy Ph.D. by the end of June 2012. Thanks for the encouragement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.