Tuesday, May 22, 2012

CC Challenge #14 - Blue and Brown

The details for CropChocolate Challenge #14 read "D2 and Moon came up with this week's challenge:
Create a project (LO, card, home decor - anything goes!) using blue and brown as your main colors." [Find details for current CropChocolate challenge here.]

The rules read "Post a picture of your design. 50% of the product used must be from CropChocolate.com. Please include items used in the description of your entry. Contest ends on May 23rd, 2012 at 08:00:00am Mountain. Please submit your entry before then. $10 CropCredit in a random drawing."

I have not been feeling crafty lately so it was hard to pull this together, but I finally got a card done. It was after dark and I have not finished a photo box yet so I am sorry about the quality of the photos.


And here is a close up of the butterfly.

Products used were Making Memories Cosmopolitan Collection, Viper Snake Tape, Close To My Heart (CTMH) Exclusive Inks in Moonstruck and Cocoa, CTMH Stamp of the Month (SOTM) April 2012 You Are..., CTMH Irresistibles™ Miracle Chipboard Die-Cuts, Fiskars Just Between Friends Clear Stamps and pop dots.

I used both sides of the Cosmopolitan paper. I used a stamp from the CTMH April 2012 SOTM to create a background on a light blue side of paper. I first stamped in CTMH Exclusive Inks Moonstruck then slightly offset the stamp inked with Cocoa. I used Moonstruck to ink the butterfly die-cut then rubbed the excess off so the white embossed area stood out more. If you would like to try the CTMH Irresistibles™ Miracle Chipboard Die-Cuts (item Z1354), hurry as they are currently in the "While Supplies Last" section of the site.


Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look of my entry for CC Challenge #14.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.