Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Single Stamp and You’re Done!

Need to complete a quick card? Or perhaps you are looking for simple yet beautiful title for a scrapbook page? Today's video shows the new Close To My Heart series of single-image A-size My Acrylix® stamp sets on layouts and cards. Each one is designed to complete your project with a single stamp. At just $6.95 each, these stamps are very affordable.



Featured items in the video:
My Acrylix® Thanks Stamp Set (A1125)
My Acrylix® Bravo Stamp Set (A1122)
My Acrylix® Quick Cards - Shell Stamp Set (A1128)
My Acrylix® Quick Cards - Butterfly Stamp Set (A1120)
Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)

Click on any of the links above to learn more about the products or to place an order. If you need My Acrylix® Blocks, you will find the entire selection here. The recommended block size for each stamp set is listed just below the stamp images.


If you would like to schedule a Home or Online Gathering, do not hesitate to contact me.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.