Tuesday, August 13, 2013

New CTMH Hostess Rewards Options

With the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book, Close to My Heart introduced seven Hostess Rewards My Acrylix® Stamp Sets. The stamp sets can only be "purchased" with select product credit hostess's  earn when having a qualifying party. The stamp sets are shown on pages 6 though 9 of the A/W 2013 Idea Book.

This video, Hostess Rewards: Better than Ever!, we learn how the My Acrylix® Washi Wonder Stamp Set was used to create the layout on page 6 plus an idea for a less "constructed" layout (shown on the right in the video).



The CTMH Corp. description of the video Hostess Rewards: Better than Ever! is "Take advantage of the opportunities from Close To My Heart to earn Hostess Rewards stamp sets; must-have sets, just for you! Watch this video to see one of these adorable stamp sets in action and learn how to get your own."

The product featured in the video is:
  • My Acrylix® Washi Wonder Stamp Set (D1558)
Other products used to create the layout:

The Hostess Rewards My Acrylix® Stamp Sets are only available until January 31, 2014.

Here is a still photo I took of my stamp set:

D1558 Washi Wonder


And a still of the first layout featured in the video:


If you would like to host a Gathering, in-home or on-line, to earn SPC to get the Washi Wonder or any other Hostess Rewards My Acrylix® Stamp Set or purchase the supplies to re-create the layout featured in the video, do not hesitate to contact me. If you would like to just jump in and purchase CTMH products, click the Shop Now button.


I am also on Facebook. Find me at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.