Other suggestions from the video for using the pocket album are storing holiday cards, children's artwork and report cards and other school mementos.
In the video, Project Inspirations: Pocket Album, we are offered ideas for embellishing the My Creations® Kraft Pocket Album like the one shown on page 81 of the Autumn/Winter 2013 CTMH Idea Book; the bare album is available on page 126.
The CTMH Corp. description of the video Project Inspirations: Pocket Album is "Looking for a new way to store your favorite cards and other small keepsakes? Try the new My Creations® kraft pocket album from Close To My Heart! The album is brimming with space for your memories! Watch the video to learn a few techniques on how to give it personality with stamps, paper, and accessories."
Products featured in the video are:
- My Acrylix® Yuletide Greetings (D1553)
- My Acrylix® Keyboard Uppercase (B1416)
- Olive Cardstock (1245)
- Ruby Cardstock (X5927)
- New England Ivy Cardstock (1282)
- White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2114)
- Olive Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2137)
- Ruby Chevron Ribbon (Z1846)
- Red Shimmer Trim (Z1848)
- Sparkles Clear Assortment (Z1752)
- Sponge (Z697)
- Watercolor Pencils (3505)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534)
- Tombow® Adhesive (1514)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
Did you hear how she created the dovetails on the title? She cut down the center and then cut in from the sides using the Micro-Tip Scissors.
If you would like to purchase the supplies to re-create the album featured in the video, learn more about CTMH products or being a CTMH Independent Consultant, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you would like to purchase any CTMH products to create your projects, just click the Shop Now button.
I am also on Facebook. Find me at Brenda's Paper Crafts. Thanks for visiting today.