Thursday, August 1, 2013

CTMH August 2013 Stamp of the Month: A Chocolate Affair

The Close To My Heart August 2013 Stamp of the Month is A Chocolate Affair.


I can see this stamp set being used on the packaging for bake sale goodies. Or the holiday treats many of us give at Christmastime. Or for labels on a buffet dessert table; a table like the one my cousin and aunt have when they host parties. Or you could use the stamps on cards for people who have a sweet tooth.

A Chocolate Affair is an exclusive D-size stamp set of 16 stamps that you can only obtain during the month of August 2013. Normally the stamp set can by yours for $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart Products, but this month you can get the stamp set for FREE with your $50 purchase. Alternatively you can purchase it for $17.95.

If you like any of the projects in the above photo and would like to know what supplies were used to create them you will find a supply list and helpful hints at my online business address (OBA). Another resource is my Pinterest Board CTMH 2013 08 Aug SOTM A Chocolate Affair. I will continue to add new ideas for using A Chocolate Affair as I find them.

Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks: 1" x 3 1/2" (Y1002), 2" x 2" (Y1003) and 2" x 3 1/2" (Y1009).


Please contact me if you have any questions. If you enjoy reading these posts, please head over to my Facebook page, Brenda's Paper Crafts, and Like it. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.