Tuesday, August 26, 2014

CTMH August 2014 Stamp of the Month: What A Hoot

Since, other than participating in the SOTM blog hop, I did not share many details for the Close To My Heart August 2014 Stamp of the Month What A Hoot here on my blog, I thought there was no better time since there are only six days left to purchase the set.

 

What A Hoot (S1408) is an exclusive D-size stamp set of 17 stamps that you can only purchase during the month of August 2014. The stamp set can be yours for $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart Products. Alternatively you can purchase it for $17.95.  Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks are: 1" x 1" (Y1000), 2" x 2" (Y1003), 2" x 3½" (Y1009) and 4" x 5" (Y1012).

Items created with the stamp set by CTMH Corporate artists are this layout and gift/treat bag:



If you would like to know the products used to create either of the above items, you will find the list in the Recipes (clicking the link will open a PDF in a new tab), a booklet that works hand-in-hand with the Idea Book to provide details to re-create any projects at home. Also check my Pinterest Board CTMH 2014 08 Aug SOTM What A Hoot for additional ideas using this stamp set (there are some fantastic out-of-the-box ideas for using the stamp set).

Also ending August 31 (or while supplies last) is Picture Perfection! When you purchase any of the 13 Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3 (USD)! Full details are on my Friday, August 22 blog post.

If you are ready to place an order, click the Show Now link below.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook as Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.