Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Balloon Animals Easter Card

When I was creating a card for the February 2016 SOTM Blog Hop I stamped and fussy cut some extra bunnies which I thought would make a nice Easter Card.


I watercolored the card background and cut the grass from the Artbooking cartridge. I tucked the bunnies in the grass and used Memory Book Mini Glue Dots™ behind the ears to keep them in place. The sun is a peek at the March 2016 SOTM - Sunshine Birdies.


The butterfly is another peek at Sunshine Birdies.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
I hope this Easter card inspired you. Please follow my blog and like my Facebook page Brenda's Paper Crafts. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.