The papers and cup will be the same, but the teas and snacks may be different. The sleeve on the reusable cup is for decorative purposes. The included gift card (if you decide to give the box to a friend) has "You're like a cup of tea, you warm my heart" stamped inside.
Are you asking yourself what the 2016 Community Showcase is? It is sponsored by the Spencer Chamber of Commerce, SVE Central School and Inspire S-VE, Inc. and is held at the SVE High School (16 Dartts Cross Road, Spencer, NY - if you are traveling on Route 34 between Spencer and Van Etten you can see the school on the South side of the road). Here is a map:
The event takes place on Sunday, March 6 and the doors are open from 1pm to 4pm.
In 2015 there were 73 exhibitors and "all businesses that sell, barter, or give away good and services". I have also read that "the [Spencer] Chamber [of Commerce], Haefele TV and Tioga State Bank are going together for a large cash raffle" and it is my understanding that many of the exhibitors have raffles at their booths (I thought I would have two - stop back tomorrow to learn about my other raffle item). The SVE Jazz Band and other groups will be providing entertainment.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ Treats of Friendship Stamp Set (C1616)
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- Canary Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2643)
- Georgie Paper Packet (X7203B)
- 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- 12" X 12" Juniper Cardstock (X5752)
- Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z3169)
- Small Tag - #M466C7 - page 83
- Cricut® Artiste Collection (Z3170)
- Border (Bow) - #M3B8B0 - page 55; assembly instructions on page 32
- Envelope - #M4671F - page 70
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Explore, Cricut® Design Space, Coffee Cup Holder Set Template - [SVG] Cutting File from The Cutting Cafe, Aladdin 16-Ounce Reusable To-Go Cup, brad, Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive, Lyra Rembrandt 72 Polycolor Fine Art Coloured Pencils for Artists
If you cannot make the event, please find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.