So many people post their favorite photos on social media, but how many print their favorite photos and display them in their homes? This frame is to encourage you to get some prints made and enjoy your favorite memories every time you walk past the frame.
I made the banner so it is reversible. The twine that holds it in place is tied with a bow. This way you can choose the lettering that goes best with your photos and other décor in your home. The banner above was stamped with Marquee Uppercase and the reverse side is Handwritten Print.
Since the photo frames are held in place with mini clothespins they can be moved around the frame. I cut some decorative paper to represent the photos to make it easier to envision your favorite photos in the frame. The paper pieces can be used as a template for when you cut your photos to fit.
If you need more information about the 2016 Community Showcase, I posted them yesterday.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ Practical Planning Stamp Set (A1163) - retired (Hostess Rewards)
- My Acrylix™ Happiness Lives Here Stamp Set (B1430) - retired (Frame Kit)
- My Acrylix™ Enjoy! Stamp Set (C1496)
- My Acrylix™ Family Love Stamp Set (D1506)
- My Acrylix™ Documenting Moments Stamp Set (D1647)
- My Acrylix™ Marquee Uppercase Stamp Set (E1029)
- My Acrylix™ Handwritten Print Stamp Set (E1030)
- Designed Décor Colonial White Frame (Z1865)
- Lovestruck Mini Clothespins (Z3028)
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- 12" X 12" Kraft Cardstock (Z1375)
- Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z3169)
- Square Frame - #M47128 - page 41
- Banner Page - #M4235A - page 53
- Florentine Paper Pack (retired)
- Seaside Paper Pack (retired)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Explore, Cricut® Design Space, twine
If you cannot visit me at the Community Showcase, please find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.