Sunday, February 21, 2016

Show Off Your Fabulous Photos Frame

This is my second raffle item, a Show Off Your Fabulous Photos Frame, I created for the 2016 Community Showcase. It was inspired by the Designed Décor Frame Kit that was in the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book. As I mentioned yesterday, I will be at this year's Community Showcase on Sunday, March 6 from 1pm to 4pm.

So many people post their favorite photos on social media, but how many print their favorite photos and display them in their homes? This frame is to encourage you to get some prints made and enjoy your favorite memories every time you walk past the frame.


I made the banner so it is reversible. The twine that holds it in place is tied with a bow. This way you can choose the lettering that goes best with your photos and other décor in your home. The banner above was stamped with Marquee Uppercase and the reverse side is Handwritten Print.


Since the photo frames are held in place with mini clothespins they can be moved around the frame. I cut some decorative paper to represent the photos to make it easier to envision your favorite photos in the frame. The paper pieces can be used as a template for when you cut your photos to fit.

If you need more information about the 2016 Community Showcase, I posted them yesterday.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
Since I created this item both the frame and clothespins have been marked down and are available while supplies last. If you would like to create a similar frame, please do not wait too long to place an order.

If you cannot visit me at the Community Showcase, please find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.