You should have arrived here from ***Show and Tell, with Michelle Loncar***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
For National Scrapbooking Month Close To My Heart created Happy Times. A paper packet and stamp set are available.
You can purchase the paper packet for $14.95 with no minimum purchase required or receive it for free with a qualifying purchase of $60 (before tax and shipping). The D-sized stamp set if $17.95 and purchasing it counts toward your qualifying purchase.
The stamp set includes 18 images and the recommended My Acrylix® block sizes are: 1" x 1" (Y1000), 1" x 3½" (Y1002), 2" x 2" (Y1003) and 2" x 3½" (Y1009).
For this hop I also used the "Happy Birthday" from the May Stamp of the Month and created a card.
Before you head to ***Paige Dolecki - Stampologist***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- Happy Times Paper Packet (CC1063)
- My Acrylix® Happy Times stamp set (CC1064)
- My Acrylix™ May 2016 SOTM: Celebrate with Cake Stamp Set (S1605)
- Wishes™ Card Confidence Program (9041) – I adapted the Bullseye™ pattern on page 33
- 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Smoothie Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2196)
- Pomegranate Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2653)
- Fern Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2650)
- Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
- White & Gold Ribbon (Z3189)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Explore, Cricut® Design Space – I used one of the built-in shapes to cut the circle, craft knife, glass mat
I love to hear what people think of my projects, so if you have a moment I would be delighted if you would leave a comment. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Paige Dolecki - Stampologist***.
I hope you are enjoying the hop.