The SOTM for August 2016, Purr-fect Halloween, is a D-size set of 17 stamps that is $5 with a qualifying purchase. Alternatively you may purchase it for $17.95. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks for this stamp set are: 1" x 1" (Y1000), 1" x 3½" (Y1002), 2" x 2" (Y1003), 3" x 3" (Y1006), 2" x 3½" (Y1009) and 2" x 6½" (Y1010). The label shape coordinates with the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge (Z3171) - retired. The stamps in the Purr-fect Halloween set are:
You should have arrived here from ***Snips, Snaps, and Scraps by Kathy Burrows***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
I created this card using the SOTM and the paper piecing technique for the cat and hat.
The label the sentiment was stamped on was cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge and the spider's web was cut using the Artbooking cartridge.
Before you head to ***Donna Digby's Dat's My Style***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ August 2016 SOTM: Purr-fect Halloween Stamp Set (S1608)
- Enchantment Fundamentals (Z3254) - Saffron dots, Sapphire stripes, Peacock grid, Poppy Dots
- Uptown Fundamentals (Z3263) - Slate plus sign
- 12" × 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385) - to make a card base
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- Shimmer Brush—Clear (Z3293)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z3171) - retired; stamp set has coordinating shape
- Label - #M3EA74 - page 26 - ungroup and remove the top layer - cut at 1½" (height)
- Cricut® Artbooking Collection (Z3169)
- Corner Web - #M3DD29 - page 70 - cut at 2.53" (height)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore
Before you leave I would be delighted if you left me a comment letting me know what you think of my project. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Donna Digby's Dat's My Style***.
Thank you for hopping with us this August. I hope you are finding many ideas for using this stamp set.