I masked part of the sentiment for the greeting inside.
The card is inspired by Design 2 in the Enchantment Card Workshop consultants made at the 2016 CTMH Convention (if you have questions about the card workshop, check with your consultant to see if they are having a workshop based on it; if you are not working with a consultant, contact me via the form to the right). I created the card with a larger card base – 6½" x 5" – rather than 5½" × 4¼" in the workshop instructions.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- Magical Paper Packet (X7209B) - retiring August 31, 2016
- 12" × 12" Black Cardstock (1386)
- 12" × 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Confetti Stars Embossing Folder (Z3119)
- My Acrylix™ Birthday Sparkles Stamp Set (B1537)
- My Acrylix™ Wise Guy Birthday Stamp Set (C1662)
- Crystal Blue Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2117)
- Cranberry Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2116)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Baker's Twine Harvest Assortment (Z1751) - retired
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cuttlebug
If you are not working with a CTMH Independent Consultant yet, you may purchase all of the supplies I used at my Online Business Address.
I hope you and my father like this card.