Friday, November 18, 2016

Happy, Happy Christmas Workshop - "Leftover" Supplies

I am sorry I have not posted for so long. I was preparing some swap pages for a trip I took this past weekend and am still catching up.

I wanted to share some photos of the supplies I have after creating the Happy, Happy Christmas Workshop. In the photo are the full My Crush® pages and Picture My Life™ Cards. The pieces I have after cutting for the Workshop are not included.


There are seven full My Crush® pages, 19 - 3" x 4" and 13 - 4" x 6" Picture My Life™ Cards in the photo above. Here are the backs of the seven My Crush® pages.


Here is a close-up photo of the 13 - 4" x 6" Picture My Life™ Cards. In case you have not worked with the PML cards before, the reverse side is the same image oriented in portrait.


All of the supplies to create all of the Happy, Happy Christmas Workshop projects, including the home décor items, are still available on my Online Business Address. If the home décor projects interest you, please do not delay purchasing as the Designed Décor Red Magnetic Chalkboard, Display Tray and 5" x 7" Hinged Display Tray are available while supplies last.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.