Friday, November 25, 2016

Black Friday Sale Going on Now!

Hello. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I see my Thanksgiving greeting did not post when I expected. I guess there were too many other things going on and I forgot to double-check. Sigh.

The Black Friday: Surprise Stash! sale is going on now! In case you have been too busy to sign up for the CTMH Corporate Newsletter, this is the email that was sent early this morning:


The "Check out the deals!" link takes you to my Online Business Address. The page is divided into three sections. The first grouping has scrapbooking bundles, the next grouping has cardmaking bundles and the last grouping is combined cardmaking & scrapbooking bundles.

Happy Black Friday Shopping. Be sure to stop back on Sunday for details about Cyber Monday deals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.