Friday, November 4, 2016

Happy, Happy Christmas Workshop

Happy, Happy Christmas Workshop Update


I just learned that there were a couple of minor errors in the Workshop instructions. From Corporate: "The corrections to the guide were to page 6, where the dimensions of 3C and 3I were swapped in the cutting diagram, and to page 24, where additional information has been added about adding 7J to space five of the display tray."

If you downloaded the Workshop from my OBA or from my November 1 blog post, please download an updated copy of the workshop or write the changes on any copies you may have already printed. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

By the way, I did sign up to participate in the Happy, Happy Christmas Blog Hop. Come back here on Monday, November 7 to see what I have created. I am pretty happy with it and if time allows I have another idea in mind too. I hope to "see" you on Monday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.