New Year's Cheer (S1611) is an exclusive D-size set of 13 stamps that is only available for purchase during the month of November 2016. The stamp set is available for $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart products. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks for this stamp set are: 1" x 1" (Y1000), 1" x 3½" (Y1002), 2" x 2" (Y1003) and 2" x 3½" (Y1009). The images outlined in red coordinate with the Cricut® Flower Market cartridge.
You should have arrived here from ***Jennifer Dykstra's jd designs***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
I created a couple of projects for this hop. I do not know why, but I have been "stuck" on creating wine glass charms. Here are some charms I created using the stamp set.
The thing I like about creating my own wine glass charms is guests can take them home can add them to their scrapbooks for embellishments and I do not have to worry about keeping track of a set of charms.
When opened, this card has a nice surprise.
Before you head to ***Stamping Maui by Jean McNulty***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ November 2016 SOTM: New Year's Cheer Stamp Set (S1611)
- My Acrylix™ Jennifer's Hand Stamp Set (B1484)
- Jeepers Creepers Paper Packet (X7211B)
- 12" x 12" cardstock in the following colors: White Daisy (1385), Colonial White (1388), Sea Glass Cardstock (X5789)
- Sea Glass Glitter Paper (Z3240)
- Sea Glass Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2813)
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- VersaMark™ Ink Pad (Z891)
- Ranger™ Embossing Powder in the following colors: Princess Gold (Z2066), Clear Super Fine (Z2088)
- Exclusive Inks™ Sea Glass Mini Pigment Pad (Z2507)
- Craft Heater (Z555)
- Gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985)
- Bonding Memories™ Glue Pen (Z553)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Thin Cuts—Stars (Z3261) - I also cut one from white craft foam and used it to stamp; I used the glue pen to make it stick to my block—just let it dry until tacky before placing on your block
- Cricut® Flower Market Collection - with physical cartridge (Z3285) or digital collection without a physical cartridge (Z3290)
- Friends Flag Pennant - page 14 - #MD4227E - set height to 1.25"
- New Year - page 50 - #MD7EB6C - in Design Space I ungrouped and made the back piece larger to accommodate the stamping - the back piece has a height of 3"
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore; white craft foam sometimes called fun foam; while I created a similar card at Krista's Christmas Cardmaking Day, I needed a refresher so I used the Craftwork Card's blog for instructions to cut and assemble the Twist and Pop Card—I used all of their measurements, except I started with an 8½" x 11" sheet of cardstock rather than A4; Artistic Wire 20 Gauge Twisted Wire
If you are not already working with a CTMH Independent Consultant, you may purchase all of the supplies I used at my Online Business Address.
Before you leave I would be delighted if you left me a comment letting me know what you think of my project. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Stamping Maui by Jean McNulty***
Thank you for hopping with us. I hope we are providing you with inspiration to help you ring in the New Year.