You should have arrived here from ***Melinda Everitt's If You Bling It***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
The Stamp Of The Month for February 2017 is Easter Bunny and is a set of 12 stamps. The image outlined in red coordinates with the Cricut® Artistry cartridge available as a physical cartridge (Z3167) or a digital collection (Z3190).
When I think Easter, I think pastels and which lead me to pick up my watercolors, both the paints and pencils, to create this card.
Using the Watercolor Pencils and Waterbrush allowed me to take my coloring with me to color the bunnies and baskets during my lunch break. Using the Watercolor Paints allowed me to quickly create the background. I sped up the drying time by using the Craft Heater. When the background was dry, I stamped the greenery (I curved the stamp on my block to create visual interest and follow the background) and colored the flowers with the Watercolor Pencils. Keeping my Waterbrush fairly dry kept the background and stamping from running.
Before you head to ***The Inky Scrapper by Haley Dyer***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ February 2017 SOTM: Easter Bunny Stamp Set (S1702)
- Adventure Fundamentals (Z3253)
- 5½" × 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad in the following colors: Willow (Z2807)
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- Watercolor Paper (Z3146)
- Watercolor Pencils (3505)
- Waterbrush—Small Round (Z3224)
- Watercolor Paints (Z3132)
- Paintbrush Set (Z3188)
- Craft Heater (Z555)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: craft knife, glass cutting mat
Before you leave I would be delighted if you left me a comment letting me know what you think of my project. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***The Inky Scrapper by Haley Dyer***.
I hope you are enjoying what we have created using the Easter Bunny stamp set. Thank you for hopping with us!