If you are visiting from Haley Dyer’s blog then you are on the right track, if not please start at the beginning with our hostess Carol.
For today's hope I created this card using the Hello Lovely papers and Cardmaking Thin Cuts Bundle. I stamped the floral on vellum using VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Princess Gold Embossing Powder. I colored on the back of the vellum using ShinHan markers. Sometimes I colored the same space with two different markers to create different tones and I also colored some areas two or more time to try to create a deeper color.
I cut the vellum and a layer of White Daisy cardstock using the Thin Cuts. I used dots of liquid glue behind the embossing to attach the vellum to the White Daisy cardstock. I added this layer using 3-D Foam Tape. To create the bow I used the Adorable Little Bow video Close To My Heart posted to their Instagram account, except I did not staple the middle to "scrunch" the center, I just wrapped it with another piece of ribbon. The floral at the bottom of the card is a zip strip.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- Papers: Hello Lovely (X7216B)
- Hello Lovely Cardmaking Thin Cuts Bundle (Z3301)
- My Acrylix™ Stamp Sets: Good Thymes! (D1717)
- 12" X 12" Cardstock in the following colors: White Daisy (1385)
- 5½" × 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pads: New England Ivy (Z2835)
- VersaMark™ Ink Pad (Z891)
- Ranger™ Princess Gold Embossing Powder (Z2066)
- Craft Heater (Z555)
- ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Markers in the following colors: Vivid Green (Z2466), Sap Green (Z2463), Pastel Peach (Z2460), Light Orange (Z2455)
- Blush Shimmer Ribbon (Z3313)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Memory Book Mini Glue Dots™ (Z341)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cuttlebug, vellum, anti-static bag (brand unknown), Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive
Before you head to see what Erica Haskin created, please take a moment to let me know what you think of my card. I love to read your comments and I hope you are finding many ideas for using the Hello Lovely collection.
Here is a copy of the blog hop list. Clicking the blog address will take you directly to each person's Hello Lovely blog post.
|Brenda Lapp - you are here||http://centralnyscrapper.blogspot.com/|
Thank you for hopping with us today!