Monday, August 28, 2017

Flock Together with Some Kinda Wonderful Paper

This was one of the rotating photos you saw when you visited my Consultant Website in April.


As a promised at the end of June, I have gone back to the CTMH archives to post the recipes for the April SOTM and Some Kinda Wonderful Paper Pack.



Click on the image for a larger view. I also created a PDF of the recipes. They are only a blog-like page so please forgive the white space where I removed the information from the posts above and below this one. It information was not helpful for re-creating the artwork.

I had hoped to create some new artwork inspired by the recipes above, but due to time constraints I am abandoning that idea and getting the recipes posted so that you may have the information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.