Thursday, August 31, 2017

Seasonal Expressions 2 2017 Ends Tonight

Tonight at 11:59pm MDT most of the products in Seasonal Expressions 2 will no longer be available to purchase.


I posted a list of retiring products on August 4. The retiring products can also be seen in the Going Soon! area of my Consultant Website. As of writing this, there are three products that have sold out and are no longer available:
  • No Worries WYW Scrapbooking Kit (G1127)
  • WYW Miss You Cardmaking Kit (G1130)
  • WYW Anniversary Cardmking Kit (G1131)
  • No Worries Paper Pack (X7220B)
  • My Boy Complements (Z3306)
  • Snapshot Complements (Z3309)
As I mentioned the other day, Hostesses selected the CTMH Rolling Tote (HB1064) so often recently that stock has run out and will not be replenished. See the other Hostess Rewards options and how rewards work on pages 4 and 5 of Annual Inspirations 2017-2018.

My Consultant Website, the Shop Now button will take you there, has all of the products that are available for purchase.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to contact me (there is a form to the right). You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts. Thank you for stopping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.