Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Live, Laugh, Love with Little Dreamer Paper

You may have noticed this photo as one of the rotating photos on my Consultant Website when you visited in May.


As a promised at the end of June, I went back to the CTMH archives to post the additional artwork Corporate artists created using the SOTM and that month's featured paper pack. Unfortunately this SOTM is no longer available and the papers are on back-order, but if you previously purchased the items perhaps you have some scraps to create some or all of the projects..



Click on the image if it is too small to read. I also created a PDF of the recipes. The recipes came from a blog-like page; forgive the white space where I removed the information from the posts above and below which were not helpful for re-creating the artwork.

I had hoped to create some new artwork inspired by the recipes above, but I have given up on that and posting the recipes so that you may have the information sooner rather than later.

Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.