Sunday, June 25, 2017

Hello Foxy with No Worries Paper

You may have noticed this photo as one of the rotating photos you see when you visit my Consultant Website this month.


Close To My Heart Corporate Artists are creating new Stamp Of The Month artwork each month. This is in addition the artwork published in Seasonal Expressions 2. They are using the Stamp Of The Month and that month's featured paper packet. This month the SOTM is Hello Foxy (S1706) and the featured collection is No Worries. The Corporate Artists created this layout, two cards and a tag.

Here are the recipes if you would like to create something similar to the items shown above:



Click on either image if they are too small to read. If you would rather a PDF of the recipes, you can download one here. Forgive me the white space in the file. The recipes are on a blog-like page so I removed the information that was not relevant to re-creating the artwork.

I was inspired by the card samples so I created two similar cards.


I cut the "Thankful For You" stamp apart so it would be easier to stamp the words separately. Go ahead and cut the stamps apart. As long as you are careful it will be fine and it is easy to use the stamp together again. I was scared the first time I cut apart a stamp, but now when masking is difficult (or I am in too much of a hurry to create a mask), I will cut my stamps. I underlined the stamping with the Journaling Pen to emphasize the sentiment. Instead of solid Glacier cardstock, I used a strip from one of the Picture My Life cards.


For this card I cut the Hello Foxy stamp apart. I was going to place a layer of Cashmere cardstock behind the Cashmere print, but I forgot to adjust for that when cutting, so I embossed the Glacier cardstock to frame the Cashmere print.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:

I don't know why I did not think to share this new artwork and recipes before (the additional artwork started in March; I will share recipes from March to May over the next few weeks). I love to see different ways a stamp set and paper can be used so it baffles me that I did not share the new resources sooner. I hope you enjoy these additional projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.