Friday, September 8, 2017

Disaster Relief Stamp Set: Stronger Together

As I mentioned in my monthly newsletter, Close To My Heart released a stamp set that was designed specifically to benefit those affected by disasters, such as the recent hurricanes in the United States and the wildfires throughout the US and Canada. The stamp set is Stronger Together (C1716).

Stronger Together (C1716)
This stamp set is now available for purchase. In order to be able to support multiple needs, the Corporate Office determined that proceeds from the sale of this set will be donated to the Red Cross, which provides relief efforts to multiple disasters, and which will allocate the funds to where they are needed most.

Update 09/10/2017 - I learned that this stamp set does not count toward a qualifying total to purchase the SOTM for $5. So that the maximum proceeds go to the Red Cross, it appears to not raise Gathering totals either. As soon as the FAQ and Flyer for this stamp set is posted, I will update this information as needed.

For this C-size stamp set, it is recommended that you use My Acrylix® blocks 1" x 1" (Y1000), 1" x 3½" (Y1002), 2" x 2" (Y1003), 3" x 3" (Y1006) and 2" x 3½" (Y1009).

If you would like to subscribe to my monthly newsletter (typically one message each month unless there are special flash sales), please reach me using the contact form to the right.

If you are able, please help us help those whose lives have been impacted by disasters. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.