Saturday, September 23, 2017

National Stamping Month Ends Next Saturday

One week from today, at 11:59pm MDT, National Stamping Month ends and the From the Heart Card Kit will no longer be available (if it has not already sold out).


I previously shared this assembly video, created by CTMH Corporate, with you: I am sharing it again in case you missed that post.



Close To My Heart recently shared some additional videos on the Corporate Facebook page. This video is by Mayline Jung.



Mayline posted this video (and another) on her blog, CTMH “From The Heart Kit” – with HOW-To Videos [National Stamping Month]. Be sure to visit her blog for photos of the completed cards and to watch her second video where she watercolors a card.

Also shared on the Close To My Heart Facebook page is this video by Nicole Nowosad:



Nicole also shares a photo of her cards at Card Cafe Thursday + Nicole Nowosad + a process video! on Scrapbook & Cards Today: The Blog. I love her idea for adding patterned papers with this kit and coloring the sentiment inside with watercolors. Be sure to follow her advice for using as dry a brush as you can since the card was not created with watercolor papers (or add a piece of watercolor paper inside).

I found several additional ideas for using the card kit from watching the videos and I hope you do too. I love to see the different ways people think to use the same products. It makes crafting even more fun.

I hope you enjoyed your visit today and found some new ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.